Monday, June 9, 2014

Birthday's, Changes, all around Awesomeness.

Hey y'all!
So, I am now nearing my year mark... so yeah, It's been a while.
I should be able to post at least every other week and will update y'all about everything that is happening!

So, now I am in a new area! I was in Anniston for 6 months and loved every second of it! I feel as if it was there that I really learned how to work hard! I will never forget all the beautiful people I met there that have changed my life!

I LOVE my new area too! It has been an amazing 5 weeks and I ADORE my compainon!

Saturday was my birthday, so I figured I'd throw a few photos up here :)
This cute family made me my favorite meal (of course, Tacos) AND they made me a Gluten Free Birthday Cake!



birthday things :)

birthday dress!




And just for kicks and giggles!
my wonderful companion and I in a rainstorm




Alrighty y'all, have  blessed week! I'll talk to you next week :)

love,
sister nelson







No comments:

Post a Comment