Monday, March 31, 2014

Time Flies

Sorry I haven't updated so long! Time has been going so fast and every time I've tried to update it doesn't work...
Things have been going really great! I've been in the same area for 3 transfers (4 and 1/2 months) with the same companion! It has been a blast! She is getting transferred this week though, but it is time for change. That is one thing you really learn to accept being a missionary. You can either embrace it, or whine every transfer you or your companion moves! I choose to embrace it :)

I am nearing my "hump day" or halfway point and that is insane. I am amazed at how much has happened since I entered the Missionary Training Center July 10th. But one thing I have learned and will continue to learn is just how much our loving Father in Heaven really does loves his children and wants what is best for them. He has allowed me to feel some of that love- just a little- to help me be who I need to be for these beautiful people in Alabama!

I hope  y'all will forgive me for my lack of posting! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with updates!
anyways...

Love y'all!
sister nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment