Monday, January 13, 2014

6 Month Realizations

I have offically  been out for 6 months! It is crazy to think I have ONLY a year left to do this marvelous work!

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about improvement and have thought of some ways I can improve myself. I am pretty excited! Growing and learning are wonderful things!

The other day, we were visiting a less active lady and we were talking about forgiveness. I realized as I was sitting there listening: I am a missionary. I am thousands of miles away from home, meeting and loving strangers I wouldn't otherwise know. Now, I am one of the people I used to look up to when I was little. And I am so grateful for that. It was kind of a surreal moment when everything stopped. I am so grateful to be a missionary! I LOVE these wonderful people I get to know and love and serve!!! This is where I want to be, and this is where I will stay. "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare HIS WORD among HIS PEOPLE, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)

Keep your chins up!

this one was for my mom.
I love the south :)


love,
sister nelson

PS When I get knocked down, I get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down! 10 points if you know that song!
PPS I'm not very good at leading into things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment