Monday, December 23, 2013

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope yours is going to be as wonderful as mine!
I get to skype my family!
As missionaries, we only email/write letters to people from home to stay focused on the mission, but on Christmas and Mothers day we get to skype home! I am excited to see them :)

One thing I've been thinking a lot about this Christmas is the Atonement.
That is what we are really celebrating! The birth of our Savior who died for us.
There are some really wonderful verses about it in the Book of Mormon!
My favorite is Alma 7:10-13. I love how it talks about how Jesus Christ is to be born, and then it talks about his purpose in coming.

I love Christmas! I hope y'all take some  time to think about Christ and try to have the spirit of Christ (the spirit of Christmas) in your heart all year round.

Love y'all!!

Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment