Monday, December 30, 2013

Brave

In the words of the wise pop singer Sara Barellis
"Say what you want to say
and let the words fall out
honestly
I want to see you be brave!"

That is what this week has been about! Bravery to knock on doors, bravery to put myself aside, bravery to listen to the spirit.

I loved Christmas and getting to talk to my family! Being out here away from them helps me appreciate them more than I had, so talking to them was the best!

Sometimes we are asked to do hard things. Most of the time, we don't think we can do it when in reality ALL of the time we can! The Lord doesn't ask anything of us that we are not able to do.

So this week, remember to be brave and remember that through the strength of the Lord we can all do hard things!

much love,
sister nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment