Monday, November 11, 2013

amazing things happen everyday

Some of those things:

helping families be more united through prayer
helping someone know that God loves them and is really there
getting your own prayers answered
learning through the scriptures
feeling the spirit
renewing the covenants/promises we made by taking the sacrament every week
hearing the testimonies of others
overcoming temptations/trials
seeing the change the atonement can have in a person/yourself
&
seeing everyday how glorious this world is and that it testifies of our Heavenly Father and how much He really does love us.

This week was really wonderful! We taught some wonderful people and visited with even more! That is the wonderful thing about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it evokes change and growth everyday and we get to see it in people's eyes.
I love being in Alabama. I love being a missionary. I love this Gospel. I love my Heavenly Father.

xx
Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment