Thursday, July 4, 2013

shenanigans

I've been so bad at posting on here! sorry!

I am now in Utah spending time with my relatives! It's been pretty fun.

Monday night (the night before I left) it hit me that I was really leaving as I drove away from my friends house. Leaving is such a weird feeling.
I am actually getting excited now though!!! I think leaving WA helped haha.


Yesterday I met up with a friend of mine who is on his mission in SLC, Utah.

                                          ^ Elder Holmes

it was so good to see him before I report!


Life is good, the gospel is true, family is awesome.

laters,
kirsten :)

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten! I was googling Birmingham Alabama mission and your blog popped up. I am so thrilled for you. My parents just left last week to be your mission presidents! President and Sister Hanks! They will love you and you are going to have such an amazing experience in Alabama. Congratulations! Good luck at the MTC this week- I hope it is a wonderful experience. Know that my family is praying for you night adn day along with all the other missionaries my parents are watching over. Hope to meet you when I come out to visit! Love, Emily (Hanks) Aldrich

    ReplyDelete