Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tracting with the Sisters

On Tuesday I went tracting with the cute Sister Missionaries in my home ward! It was actually kind of fun! (haha weird right?) Mostly I enjoyed spending some time with them and such but the actual knocking on doors and talking to people wasn't as bad as I figured it would be!

We met this really sweet man who had just taken his wife to a nursing home because she suffers from Dementia. We had a really great conversation with him about faith and how it can get you through everything. He contributed a lot to the conversation too! We left him with a prayer, and by the end of it he was crying. The spirit was so sweet.
Another lady we met was really excited that we knocked on her door and invited us to come back and talk to her! That was exciting too!

Really, going out with the sisters helped boost my desire to go out and serve.

Life is beautiful :)

much love,
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment