Sunday, May 19, 2013

Holiness to the Lord, House of the Lord

I had the beautiful opportunity to go through the temple tonight and receive my endowments! It was really great. Throughout the whole thing I felt a wholeness/completeness that I didn't even know I was missing! That, and the love my Heavenly Father has for me and peace.
I am so glad I was able to go, and that my parents came with me :)

Tonight was great.

Here are a few pictures I found of the Birmingham, Alabama Temple :)





I leave in 51 days! I am so excited. Seriously. 

anyways, have a fantastic rest of your weekend!


much love,
Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. Is the Temple in your mission? Will you be able to attend regularly there? I hope so. Going to the Temple is the bomb.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in my mission, but from what I've heard missionaries only go every 6 months or so...

      Delete
    2. and the temple is amazing :)

      Delete